Corrigendum: 3 - REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL for EMPANELMENT OF AGENCIES FOR DUE DILIGENCE, EQUITY VALUATION AND LEGAL DOCUMENTATION OF START UP COMPANIES FOR INVESTMENT - Latest News
Extension of Last Date of Submission of Proposal “Empanelment of Agencies for Due Diligence, Equity Valuation and Legal Documentation of Start Up Companies for Investment” (NRDC-HQ/RFP/DD/EV/LD/2020/0001)
The Corporation invited applications for carrying out Due Diligence, Equity Valuation and Legal documentation of Start-up Companies where NRDC intends to invest.
- The proposals including Financial should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Due to the ongoing Lockdown in the city and it may not be possible to make the physical submission. Therefore, The Proposals/offer may also be submitted in accordance with the tender document to the email email@example.com
- Offers sent to any other email will be invalidated.
- After submission of your offer, you will receive an “acknowledgement receipt”. If more than one email is submitted, Acknowledgement reply message will be sent out only to the first email message.
- The subject line of the email should include the: (NRDC-HQ / RFP / DD / EV /LD /2020 /0001). followed by the company Name
- You have to submit send hard copies of the offer through courier.
- The attachments must be maximum twenty (20) megabytes per email and submitted using scanned signed pdf copies, as well as soft copies (electronic copies of the files in Excel). The scanned signed copies will be considered the formal tender submission.
- Larger attachments will not be accepted. Zip files may be submitted instead.
- No other recipient should be "cc" or "bcc" in the email submission.
- The tender will be active until 15 June 2020 upto 5.00PM
- The Proposals and the Financials should be in PDF and password protected file. The Password shall be submitted on demand by NRDC official : Sh Amrit Pal Singh
- The Last Date and Time for submission of applications for Proposals “Empanelment of Agencies for Due Diligence, Equity Valuation and Legal Documentation of Start Up Companies for Investment” has been extended to 15 June 2020 upto 5.00PM